Have you wanted to get into lights for your cosplay and haven’t been sure where to start? Are you looking for a solid, basic primer on LEDs to add to costumes and props? In addition to her excellent books on Worbla and Wonderflex, longtime cosplayer Kamui Cosplay has written a book covering the basic principals of adding lights to your costumes and armor.
The Book of Cosplay Lights is available for $28, and can be combined for a discount with Kamui’s other books – 2 for $26 each, 3 for $25, and shipping is free. Kamui’s books are a great resource if you’re just starting out with thermoplastics, and have a lot of tips and tricks even for the experienced cosplayer.
Looking for a bigger discount? We offer Kamui’s books for $22 each with any Worbla Jumbo or Combo Jumbo order as well. The discount is applied automatically in your cart.
At 48 full colour pages, Kamui gives detailed guides and tutorials on:
– Introduction to LEDs
– Understanding Electricity
– Calculating Resistors
– Serial and Parallel Connections
– Calculating Battery Lifespan
– Required Tools and Materials
– Molding and Casting resin Gemstones with LEDs
– Building glowing Acrylic Spheres
– Lighting up Plexiglas
As well as the following work examples:
– Dani Moonstar (Marvel)
– Druid T9 (World of Warcraft)
– Protoss Wizard (Blizzard Crossover)