by Fernando DaSilva
Drops of Love features this gorgeous drop from Swarovski Elements.
12 ruby SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS flat drops
12 antique silver vine briolette bails by TC
6 bright rhodium 10mm TC rivet beads
12 bright rhodium TC bead caps
15 bright rhodium 10mm TC classic bead caps
7 antique copper TC spacers
12 non-tarnish 5.9mm silver Artistic Wire jump rings
1 sterling silver snake chain
1 sterling silver “LOVE” pendant
Flat Nose Plier
1. Carefully insert one antique silver bail around a crystal drop. Use flat nose pliers to gently squeeze bail inside of crystal holes. Repeat this step with all the crystal drops and bails and set them aside.
2. Open a jump ring and insert into loop of bail, made on previous step, then close jump ring. Repeat one jump ring to each crystal pendant and set aside.
3. Unscrew the end of snake chain, then string beads on in the following pattern:
1 rhodium bead cap + 1 rhodium rivet bead + one rhodium rivet bead + 1 crystal drop from step 2 + 1 classic bead cap + 1 copper spacer+ 1 classic bead cap + 1 crystal drop + 1 rhodium rivet bead cap + 1 rhodium rivet bead + 1 rhodium rivet bead cap + 1 crystal drop + 1 classic bead cap + 1 copper spacer + 1 classic bead cap + 1 crystal drop + 1 classic bead cap + 1 copper spacer + 1 classic bead cap + 1 crystal drop +1 rhodium rivet bead cap + 1 rhodium rivet bead + 1 rhodium rivet bead cap + 1 crystal drop.
Repeat this pattern in reverse to complete the bracelet.
4. Open a jump ring and insert the “love” pendant through the loop of the “l” letter and then slide onto the snake chain, followed by a classic bead cap with the opening towards the end of chain.
5. Screw the end of snake chain back in place.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.